Product Added : January 1st, 2014
Category : Wireless Phone
"This Best Selling Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) – supports aptX Tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST! If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment!"
- Supports aptX for high quality audio
- Stream music from any Bluetooth (A2DP) capable device
- Music player controls – Play, Pause, Previous song, Next song.
- Supports Bluetooth profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP and AVRCP
- Connect via Bluetooth with phone to receive phone calls and use voice commands
- Recharge your device while listening to music via USB port
Note: The car kit requires a 3.5 mm input jack in the car stereo
- All iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch
- Android smartphones – HTC, All Droids, Samsung
- Blackberry smartphones
- All Bluetooth (A2DP/HFP/HSP) capable devices
What’s in the Box
- Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit
- Adhesive pad (for mounting)
- User manual
The Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Car Kit is backed by our 1 year warranty. Please contact us via email if you have any questions.
We have searched the web to find the best prices available. Click Here to find out where to get the best deal on Kinivo BTC450 Bluetooth Hands-Free Car Kit for Cars with Aux Input Jack (3.5 mm) – supports aptX
CLICK HERE for a link to this product:- http://www.7dayshop.com/7dayshop-magic-tube-mini-portable-bluetooth-speaker-with-handsfree-talk-brushed-metal CLICK H…
Video Rating: 5 / 5
Question by Just Me: What exactly can you do with Bluetooth Technology on a cell phone?
I just ordered a new cell phone that is Bluetooth enabled, and it comes with the bluetooth headset. I have heard of it before, but don’t really understand what all can be done with it. (I am a little behind on the times, when it comes to technology! LOL) I googled it, but all of the websites have technological terms that I didn’t really understand. So give it to me straight: what is bluetooth and what can I do with it?
Answer by Rick R
link your laptop to it and transfer files back and forth wirelessly.
Add your own answer in the comments!